👋🏾 Hello there! Little bit about myself...
My name is Ankit Passi,
and I hold many titles - Product Designer, 3D Generalist, Writer, and Full-stack developer, and so on...
I have a deep interest in everything related to design, and human psychology and love to experiment with newer technology.
I hope to propel my career in the design space and expand my understanding of Metaverse and NFT.
I'm a self-taught Product Designer with 4 years of industry experience and have learned a lot of the processes, concepts, UX and UI literature, and product design through attending the workshop, reading blogs, and communicating with professionals and leaders.
And, have applied these experiences to the projects I created during Design competitions, Hackathons, Freelance projects, and personal projects.
With my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Technology and combining this with my design knowledge - I have handled critical projects, from ideation to all the way to development and successful releases.
Outside of digital design, I love working with Unreal Engine and Blender to create 3D experiences external-link
I have also won Unreal's Summer GameJam by leading a team of 3 creators in publishing the Virtual Reality (VR) app in under 48 hours.
When I am not designing or creating 3D experiences, I spend my time writing articles external-link, meeting new people, and, of course, playing soccer.
Mercer | Mettl, India
- Product Designer - UX Researcher / March 2020 - Present
TEKsystems Global Services, India
- User Experience Designer / March 2019 - Jan 2020
- Associate UX Designer / Oct 2018 - March 2019
- User Experience Trainee / July 2018 - Oct 2018
- Research Intern - Unreal Engine 4 / June 2017 - August 2017
I.P. University, New Delhi
- Bachelors of Technology in Computer Science / May 2018
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology / HKUSTx
- Ergonomics in Design / MOOC
Georgia Institute of Technology, GITx
- Human - Computer Interface (HCI) / MOOC
Interaction Design Foundation (IDF)
- How to design for Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) / 92% Final Score
- Data-driven Design: Quantitative Research for UX / 96% Final Score
- Accessibility: How to design for all / 93% Final Score
- User Research - Methods and Best Practices / 93% Final Score
User Experience (UX)
3D / Game Design
Developer / Engineering
We came into contact by chance because I was about to revise a user interface. I looked at Ankit's portfolio and thought I'd have to get in touch with him.
Although I had never been in contact with him before, he was immediately very courteous and friendly, gave me good tips and made several GUI design suggestions.
He fully convinced me with his work and humanity he is simply outstanding, and the communication with him was great. I will probably contact him again when I need a GUI design, he lets his creativity run free without losing sight of the client's goal and vision.
- Franz Zetzsch
Elixir & Erlang and RPA Solutions